"Sho Genji" is our most popular multi-purpose knife, forged with Damascus Steel. It does practically everything for you, except cook. We recommend that you use this Chef's knife to cut meat, and perform general food preparation. The extra sharp tip is particularly useful for de-boning chicken and other complex cuts.
- The 8" blade is forged from 67 layers of Damascus steel with a DV8/440C Core steel,
- Its 4.3" ergonomic handle is made from Pakka wood to ensure that you have a firm grip while chopping
- Weighted perfectly at 218g to give you both control and strength
How to differentiate Damascus Knives:
- The pattern will not change if you use sand paper on the blade surface
- Blade hardness above 60 HRC
- After sharpening, patterns will remains