"Ginza Genji" is your essential Japanese blade which does almost everything for you, except cook. Its flat tip provides an extra layer of precision that we recommended to use this to slice vegetables, particularly ones where you need extreme control over the cut thickness, such as potatoes.
- The 7" blade is forged from 67 layers of Damascus steel with a DV8/440C Core steel,
- Its 4.3" ergonomic handle is made from Pakka wood to ensure that you have a firm grip while chopping
- Perfectly balanced at 200g to give you precision on each slice
How to differentiate Damascus Knives:
- The pattern will not change if you use sand paper on the blade surface
- Blade hardness above 60 HRC
- After sharpening, patterns will remains