"Nishi" is the perfect knife for all your light slicing needs. We recommended that you use this knife during your food preparation, especially when you are slicing onions and garlic.
- The 5" blade is forged from 67 layers of Damascus steel with a DV8/440C Core steel,
- Its 3.6" ergonomic handle is made from Pakka wood to ensure that you have a firm grip while slicing
- Light weight at 110g for maximum precision
How to differentiate Damascus Knives:
- The pattern will not change if you use sand paper on the blade surface
- Blade hardness above 60 HRC
- After sharpening, patterns will remains