"Takeshita Genji" is the classic cleaver and the ultimate utility tool to chop apart any bone-in meat you may purchase. With a thick spine, and overall heavy construction, this cleaver is a powerful addition to your knife arsenal.
- The 6.5" blade is forged from 67 layers of Damascus steel with a DV8/440C Core steel,
- Its 4.3" ergonomic handle is made from Pakka wood to ensure that you have a firm grip while chopping
- Heavy weight at 292g to give you strength on each chop
How to differentiate Damascus Knives:
- The pattern will not change if you use sand paper on the blade surface
- Blade hardness above 60 HRC
- After sharpening, patterns will remains